Stone of Peace
Chakra: Crown and Third-Eye
What is Amethyst?
Amethyst is a stone of serenity and tranquility, according to crystal healing specialists. They suggest meditating with the stone to relieve nervous energy and anxiety.
Its one-of-a-kind vibration focuses and balances emotions and ideas. It alleviates fear while encouraging optimism and joy. It brings the soul to increased self-awareness and access to knowledge and insight by stilling the mind.
It not only brings harmony and balance, but it also protects us from our shadow selves and the passions of wrath and powerful emotions. By focusing on the inner self, one might identify the underlying causes of lousy conduct and poisonous cycles in one's life.
Uses and/or Benefits:
- Amethyst reduces stress and strain, calms impatience, regulates mood swings, and dispels wrath, rage, fear, and anxiety.
- The healing and cleansing qualities of this beautiful stone are unsurpassed. It accomplishes this by awakening intuition and enhancing a person's psychic abilities.
- In addition to protection from spiritual assault, the Amethyst crystal protects from external causes such as people.
- In the presence of this stone, you may expect to get plenty of sleep at night. It also aids in recalling and comprehending dreams, as well as enhancing the quality of sleep.
- Wearing Amethyst - In order to bring serenity and harmony to their life, people often wear raw amethyst crystals or amethyst jewelry.
- At Home - Amethyst placed in the bedroom can help couples have a better bond. It stimulates a sense of movement and excitement as well as the desire for new ideas, concepts, and even sex!
- At Work - It can be positioned in the workplace's south or reputation areas, such as your office. Amethyst may also be used to improve one's position, making it an excellent stone for corporate executives.
- Meditation - Choose a space that is light and free of distractions or sounds. Be in an area that you enjoy; everyone is different; whether a lightly lit room is better for visualizing or a darker room is better for breathing, then do precisely what you feel. Turn off all electrical devices, including your phone.
- It may be used as a meditation aid in mala beads to induce serenity and enhance the meditative experience. Hold a raw stone or set it to the side of your practice space. Use it as earrings at the crown or a necklace around the heart.