Hydrate your skin, uplift your spirit, open your heart and step into the power of the divine feminine.
Every jar of bath soak comes with a reusable muslin bag so that you can make a bath tea if you're not a fan of flowers and herbs in your tub or drain.
This soak comes in a 12 glass jar with tin lid. We make every effort to produce in eco friendly packaging that will not harm you or the earth.
Dead sea salt, Himalayan pink salt, organic coconut milk powder, organic lavender, organic rose, essential oil blend.
Floral, feminine, heady and sweet.
- DEAD SEA SALT: Mineral rich dead sea salt hydrates and soothes the skin, and aids in circulation.
- PINK HIMALAYAN SALT: Full of minerals, this salt eases sore muscles and joints and tones and calms the skin.
- COCONUT MILK POWDER: Chock full of moisturizing fatty acids and vitamins, coconut milk hydrates the skin. Coconut is also energetically cooling, thus is very soothing for inflamed or irritated skin.
- ROSE: Energetically, rose is associated with heart opening, love and feminine energy. Rose petals are also powerful skin allies: hydrating, nourishing, antioxidant and soothing. The scent of rose is known to elicit feelings of care, comfort and deep love.
- YLANG YLANG: Floral, sensuous and romantic. This tropical flower has powerful effects on mood and self esteem. Eases nervous tension, calms, soothes and uplifts.
- LAVENDER: Calming, relaxing and wonderful for promoting sleep or easing headaches, lavender is also a wonderful for the skin. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, this magical herb can calm the skin the same way it calms the mind.
- JASMINE: A highly prized flower both for its intoxicating scent and its magical properties. Jasmine flowers bloom at night and are historically associated with the moon and deep feminine energy. The gorgeous scent is said to enhance relaxation, desire and feelings of love.
Sprinkle desired amount in bath water and soak for at least 20 minutes.
Every jar of Wild Rabbit Soaks comes with a reusable muslin bag that you can use to make a "bath tea" rather than sprinkling the salts directly into the tub.
If you prefer not to have loose herbs in your tub, scoop desired amount into the muslin bag and hang on the faucet as hot water fills the tub. Once the tub is full, let the bag soak in the water and/or use it to scrub your skin. When finished, discard leftover herbs. The bag is reusable: wash and dry prior to next use.
Wild Rabbit Apothecary products are made by hand in small batches using organic ingredients. Our bath soaks are all natural, vegan and cruelty free. We use only high quality clean ingredients - never chemicals or synthetic fragrance.
Our products are gentle and not too heavily scented. However, always spot test skin products before using. Natural and organic does not mean that you will not react to an ingredient. You know your body and your skin so please take care.
May make bathtub/shower floor slippery.
Not intended for use with children.
Not intended for use in pregnancy.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
To keep fresh, store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Use within 6 months of purchase for best results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.